We all know getting off route leads to nothing good. And as far as we’re concerned, if you’re not on an established trail, you’re definitely off route and negatively impacting the special places we all value so much. Staying on established trails whenever possible and utilizing durable surfaces to protect fragile topsoil are both core principles of The Climber’s Pact, so we commissioned original artwork by friend-of-the-Fund Kika Macfarlane to represent your commitment to the cause. Learn more about our Climber's Pact Pledge here.
- Make Love Not Social Trails: Staying on established trails is one of our top Climber’s Pact messages—to learn more about the impact of social trails, check out our post here.
- Tiptoe ’Round the Crypto: Going off-trail can also damage fragile plants and soils that can take decades to regenerate—this is especially true in desert and alpine environments.
- Original artwork by skier, artist, and Access Fund supporter Kika Macfarlane
- Printed with eco-friendly inks by Burlaep Apparel
- Soft cotton blend with strong polyester for long-lasting comfort
- Bi-blend fabric wicks perspiration while you’re active to keep you cool and dry
Unisex cut with a loose fit. If you’re in between sizes, we recommend taking the smaller one.
100% of the proceeds go towards Protecting America's Climbing!