Access Fund x Northwest Alpine Mask
- Double-layer fabric face cover with a soft and flexible construction
- MicroBlok treated interior liner that fights the growth of microbes, bacteria, and odor
- Interior filter pocket that accepts disposable filters
- Stretchy ear loops that fit comfortably over the ear
- Permanent dye-sublimation printed graphic that won’t peel or fade
- Designed and sewn in Oregon
About the Design:
There’s not much that stops our Conservation Teams from getting out and getting the job done. So when we send them out into the field, we want them to have everything they need to feel safe. We worked with Northwest Alpine to make these custom Access Fund masks for our teams, and they loved them so much we ordered a few extras for the store. Wear it with pride to show your dedication to not only protecting your community but protecting America’s climbing too.
100% of the proceeds go towards Protecting America's Climbing!