Bolton Dome Crewneck Sweatshirt
The Bolton Dome Crewneck Sweatshirt commemorates a landmark deal in a year-round layer cut from a fleece fabric that’s soft on the inside but tough on the outside. It combines the softness of cotton and the strength of polyester into an uber-comfy fleece that can handle the outdoor lifestyle and keeps its shape wash after wash. With the custom illustration of Bolton Dome and a stylish cut, you’re guaranteed to look great anywhere from the Happys out in Bishop to happy hour at your local watering hole.
- Screen-printed original illustration by Vermont climber and artist Dylan Fant
- Lightweight fleece combines the softness of cotton and the strength of polyester for lasting durability and shape retention without sacrificing comfort
- Soft, brushed interior that feels great against the skin, smooth exterior finish to reduce snags and tears
- Raglan sleeve construction designed for a range of motion and flexible comfort
- Ribbed cuffs and hem seal in warmth and give the sweatshirt a clean look
- Product NOTE: We restocked a few sizes in October, due to sourcing the Green color has been changed slightly from Forest Green, to Heather Forest Green, which is a slightly lighter version of the Forest Green. Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions!
About the design:
Strengthening conservation and recreation protections are Access Fund’s bread and butter. Last year we were proud to do both, working alongside the Climbing Resource Access Group of Vermont to record a permanent easement to protect Bolton Dome, one of Vermont’s premier climbing destinations, for climbing and recreation. Even better, we were able to simultaneously forge agreements with local indigenous groups to ensure their access to the land for recreational, educational, and cultural purposes.
100% of the proceeds go towards Protecting America's Climbing!